Verfasst von Tina Bookaholic
I have been Book Tagged!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
My questions was given to me by Pragya.
The Questions I’ve to answer:
1. What is that one book you want to recommend to everyone
Oh gosh, that’s a hard one! There are so many books out there which are fabulous and to pick just one book is really difficult! I would recommend The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward for Adult readers and The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa for Young Adult readers 🙂
(and for High Fantasy Fans I would recommend the series Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin)
2. Who is your favorite author?
The next difficult question! I’ve plenty of authors I really like. For example: Cassandra Clare, J. R. Ward, Kelley Armstrong, Karen Marie Moning, George R. R. Martin, Stephenie Meyer, J. K. Rowlingl, Scott Westerfeld, Julie Kagawa, Rebecca Lim, Kristin Cashore,…
3. How do you gain and maintain your followers?
I don’t know exactly how it works, to be honest. I just post my reviews and other stuff on my blog and I then got visitors or followers. Or at the beginning I was also on a goodreads forum where bloggers supportered and followed each other.
4. Do you follow a routine for your blog (like a meme etc.)?
Nope, don’t that I recognize it or do it on purpose.
5. What genre you most enjoy reading?
* Adult/ Paranormal Romance
6. What is the book(s) you are looking forward to reading this year?
There are plenty of books I’m looking forward to read, *uf* though question.
Maybe this books:
* Lover Reborn by J. R. Ward,
* Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent,
* The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa,
* Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare,
* City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare,
* Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting,
* The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor,…
7. Is there a book you find yourself going back to often?
The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Iron Fey, Mortal Instruments,…
8. How does your family/friend/spouse react to your reading and blogging?
Most of them don’t read much or not the same genres I like to read and therefore the reaction is kind of low.
9. What is that one book you have thrown on the wall saying ‘I’m not going to finish that!’?
haha, great question!! 😀
* Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins – I’ve no words for how upset I was with the end, though I read through it.
* The piano teacher by Elfriede Jelinek – It wasn’t my taste and I couldn’t finish it.
10. What accessories do you need while reading (pet, tea, cookie etc.)?
Nothing, just my book/ ebook reader and when it’s cold I always wrap myself into a thick blanket.
My Questions for you:
1. Which is your favorite book/ book series?
1. Welches ist dein Lieblingsbuch/ Lieblingsbuchreihe?
2. How often do you read?
2. Wie oft liest du?
3. Who’s your favorite characters and why?
3. Wer ist dein Lieblingscharakter und warum?
4. What’s your favorite subjet you like to read about?
4. Welches ist dein Lieblingsthema über das du gerne liest?
5. For how long do you have a blog and why did you started?
5. Wie lange hast du schon deinen Blog und warum hast du begonnen?
6. Where do you live at the moment and where do you want to life in the future?
6. Wo lebst du und wo möchtest du in der Zukunft leben?
7. Which book you like has in your opinion the best film adaption?
7. Welches Buch, das du magst hat deiner Meinung nach die beste Verfilmung?
8. What’s your favorite quote of a book?
8. Welches ist dein Lieblingszitat aus einem Buch?
9. If you could life in the universe of a book, which would it be?
9. Wenn du in einer Welt in einem Buch leben könntest, welche würde es sein?
10. What is your favorite TV series or favorite song at the moment?
10. Welche Lieblings TV Serie oder welchen LieblingsSong hast du zurzeit?
And now I tag:
1. Cece @ Cecereadandwrite
2. Nadine @ BuchundFoto
3. Martina @ I-eat-books
4. Lena @ Lena’s Blog
5. Sandra @ Lettersalad
6. Anli @ AnalisunendlicheGeschichte
7. Stefanie @ Daydreaming and Dreaming
8. Alexis @ Alexia’s Chronicles
9. Veronica @ Mostly Reviews
10. Nat @ Dreamland: A teenage Fantasy
Have fun with it, girls! And I’m looking forward to your answers! 🙂
Veröffentlicht am 13.02.2012 in Blog Stuff, TAGs/ Awards und mit blog question, blog questions, book tag, book tagged, fragen, I have been tagged, questions getaggt. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink. 11 Kommentare.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.